skip to content

Webequie First Nation

Click here to view the printer friendly version.
First Nations Water Settlement Claim Forms are available at the band office, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm daily. 


Please see Cathy Wabasse or one of the council memebers to assist you in filling out the form at the band office


Please bring your Status Card, and Void Cheque (Optional),



You can also find the forms online at Home - First Nations Drinking Water - Claim Forms Available and Information





Latest News

Upcoming Events

  • There are currently no news articles to display. Please check back later.